Town of Louisville
14810 State Highway 37
Massena, NY 13662
Facebook page: Town of Louisville, New York
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Massena Community Resource Guide provided by Massena Central School: Massena Resource Guide 2020-2021
SURPLUS FOOD DISTRIBUTION: Food Distribution is on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Ray Hurlbut Louisville Community Center at 10:30am. If there is an emergency please call 315-769-0457.
Current Job Openings: Sorry, no current openings!.
Application for Employment: Employment Application
Masks are Required Indoors at the Town Offices until further notice.
North Country Now reports: Low income SLC residents can apply for federal aid to pay for overdue water bills - www.northcountrynow.com/news/0-50. For more information - otda.ny.gov/programs/water-assistance/
*** St. Lawrence County would like YOUR HELP deciding where potential uses of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds they have received. Please take 5 minutes to share your thoughts and consider sharing this request with your contacts/stakeholders. The survey can be found at stlawco.org/american-rescue-plan-act-arpa-survey
*** NYS Department of Public Service & ECC Technologies needs your help! Please fill out the following informative online survey about your internet service experience and helping them to understand where there is a greater need for Internet service within New York State. www.empirestatebroadband.com/
2021 Final Assessment Roll
* Re-Evaluation for the 2022 Assessment Roll Information:
- Assessments vs taxes
- Contesting your assessment
- Fair assessments
- How to estimate the market value of your home
- Reassessment_ Questions and answers
- Understanding the equalization rate
** See the Golf page for 2022 Golf Season Passes!
* FREE Rec Skating at the Ray Hurlbut Community Center - Saturday, December 4th & Sunday, December 5th - see Recreation page for details
* Special Public Meeting to discuss Broadband on State Hwy 37 will be held on December 6th at 6 pm at the Thomas J. Carroll Louisville Municipal Building.
- To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
- You can also dial in using your phone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/143672565
- Access Code: 1 (646) 749-3122
- Agenda: 143-672-565
* Town Board Meeting: Wednesday, December 8th at 6:30 pm at Thomas J. Carroll Louisville Municipal Building!
- To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/882697253
- You can also dial in using your phone: 1 (408) 650-3123
- Access Code: 882-697-253
* Rec Hockey & Rec Skating at the Ray Hurlbut Community Center - over school’s Holiday break - see Recreation page for details.
* Louisville Town Offices will be closed Thursday, December 23rd & Friday, December 24th in observance of Christmas!
* Missed the Rabies Clinic in Louisville, click on this link find out where the next one is:
2021 Free Rabies Clinic Schedule
* Flushing Hydrants! - Postponed until further notice. For more information, click here: Hydrant Flushing